Here’s some of the good stuff to read before markets open on Friday, provided by high5finance:
* Trading Outlook: April 5 – 9, 2010
* U.S. Stocks Halt Global Slide
* Greece Plunges Deeper into Crisis
* Trichet Says He Doesn’t Expect Greece to Default
* Jobless Claims in U.S. Unexpectedly Increase
* Nerves Hit Boiling Point Over Greece
* Bank of England Holds Interest Rates
* Kyrgyzstan: Opposition Forms Interim Government
* Black Spot Adds to Threats to Florida Citrus
* EU suggests €50 billion bank tax idea
* Today in Commodities: Head Fake or Reversal?
* Investors Look Past Greece Worries to Retail Sales
* Early Easter boosts March retail sales
* China May Post March Trade Deficit
* Oil down to near $85 as 2-month rally stalls
* Fall in Japan Machine Orders
* Fitch Analyst: Greece Should Ask for EU/IMF Cash Now
* Thursday Options Recap
Econotwist’s Blog: Euro Zone: More Fiscal Integration Or Not?
StraightStocks.com:Putin’s Almost Apology at Katyn
Seeking Alpha: A Berkshire Without Buffett
Zero Hedge: The Greatest Shell Game Ever Continues As The Whole World Is Now Insolvent
The Huffington Post: Baby Boomers, Fiscal Peril, and Peter Peterson’s Summit With an Agenda
The Collector: Break through at Large Hadron Collider
Wall St. Cheat Sheet: How to Save Capitalism: Matthew Bishop, Editor at The Economist
The EUobserver: A banker’s tax for the EU!
* Are We Approaching a Turning Point in the Chinese Risk Premium?
* Earnings Growth: Too Good to Last?
* Which Way Is Inflation Headed? Time for a Third Opinion
* Buy-and-Hold Might Be Dead For Stocks—But Not Bonds
* Commodities Indicators: April 2010
* Trend: Investing in Retail Rebound
* Citi’s Rubin: ”I Learned Late of Risky Bets”
* The IMF? Who Needs The IMF?
* What to Do When the Fed Puts Up a Fight
* Finance reform: How to end too big to fail
* How “Sub-Pennying” In Dark Pools Ignores SEC Rule 612
* Using Gold to Hedge the Greek Crisis
* China on ‘Treadmill to Hell’’
* Sports Betting Hedge Fund Becomes Reality
Happy Trading !
The H5F-TV Toolbar – Download