We are not surprised, Microsoft writes in a statement released friday afternoon. Quite frankly, neither am I…
Microsoft Security Response Center
When trying to log on to my online banking service this morning, I was met by a message that said that the service was down due to technical problems. It may, or may not, be related, but somehow I got a feeling it perhaps was more to this story than met my sleepy eyes.
And I really hate to tell you; I might be right.
On the Microsoft security pages, I found the following statement, issued on Friday afternoon:
FULL POST @ TWISTED MINDS
- After Facebook and Apple, Microsoft Gets Hacked Too (news.softpedia.com)
- Microsoft: Yes, We Got Hacked Too (clixto7.com)
- Microsoft confirms hack attack mirroring recent Facebook break-in (foxnews.com)
- Microsoft Gets Hacked, Liked Everyone Else (247wallst.com)
- Microsoft is latest hacking victim (independent.ie)
All Human Rights Reserved (h) 2013