Yup, it’s that time of year again….when old traditions are coming to live like hungry, newly awaked zombies, filling us with both fear and joy. Fortunately, the guys at versusplus.com brings mostly joy. And this years Christmas Holiday Songbook features a brand new econoparody song – “Oil to the World”. Now, that’s a Christmas wish we all can agree on, right?
Related by econoTwist’s:
- The Economy Parody Songbook 2011
- New Econparody Song About “Guess Who”
- “Split-Rated” – New Econo-parody Song
- New Econo-Parody Song: “Dominique”
- The Great American EconoSongbook of 2010
All Human Rights Reserved (h) 2012