Here’s some stuff to digest before markets open on Tuesday morning, provided by high5finance.
* Here Comes The Interest Rates!
* ”Lack of Trust” Pummels Europe Bank Lending as Libor Rises
* Barnier calls for compromise ahead of hedge fund vote
* Oil down 20% in just 2 weeks
* Katla Now Rumbling – Ready To Blow?
* China Home Sales Down 50% In A Month
* Bangkok Cease-Fire Talks Begin
* Waddell & Reed says not cause of flash crash
* Econotwist’s Blog: Katla Now Rumbling – Ready To Blow?
* The Swapper: Killing My CDS Softly
* Seeking Alpha: Stocks Poised for Big Rally
* Zero Hedge: The Real Cause of the “Flash Crash.”
* StraightStocks.com: No Cure for Sovereign Default
* The Huffington Post: The Week Wall Street Became Politically Radioactive
* Wall St. Cheat Sheet: Well, These New Zuckerberg IMs Won’t Help Facebook’s Privacy Problems
* The EUobserver:Euro-politicians out of control
* China Financial Markets: Beijing’s stop-and-go measures
* Investors Should Avoid Banks ‘At All Costs’: Meredith Whitney
* Art Cashin: Expect Markets to Head Lower
* The Euro Party’s Over. What Now?
* Euro Bailout Bought Time, Nothing More
* Another ‘Freefall’ to Push Dow Below 5000
* Bond Rally Ends, but Opportunities Remain
* Now We Have a True Test of Leadership
* How 4 Big Banks Profited Each Trading Day in Quarter
* Euro: Are We Approaching the Endgame?
* Why Canada Should Be the EU’s Model
* Sovereign Debt ‘Vigilantes’ Put Europe on Notice
* What the @#$% is Going On?
* The Euro Zone’s Problem Children
* The World According to Gold
The H5F-TV news ticker Toolbar – Download
Related articles by Zemanta
- Man and GLG, Two Big Hedge Funds, to Merge (nytimes.com)
- Man Group buys fellow hedge fund (news.bbc.co.uk)
- EU to Seek Equal Treatment for Funds (online.wsj.com)
- Hedge Fund Law Opposed by U.S, U.K. Set for EU Votes (Update1) (businessweek.com)