Again; thanks for another great month at the Econotwist’s Blog!
I welcome the about 1,200 new readers in April, and hope you’ll stay with me during the exciting times to come.
I will continue to try out new concepts, new ideas and introduce you to new contributing writers.
Not every crazy stunt I pull off will be equally successful, I’m sure, but I’ll do my best to inform, entertain, educate and inspire, and hopefully you’ll find some of it worthy of the time you spend on my sites.
There will be changes, and The Swapper will be at the frontline of the development.
The site is still under construction, but please have a look and tell me what you think.
All The Best
Related articles by Zemanta
- Oh, Yeah. The Fundamentals. Remember Them? (blogs.wsj.com)
- We’re so close! (wklondon.typepad.com)
- SwapYourShop Lets You Temporarily Move Your Home and Employment (centernetworks.com)
- Home exchange: how to go about it (telegraph.co.uk)
- Kiwi and Swisse Stand Out in Volatile Thursday Trade; Market Set to Digest ECB (dailyfx.com:80)