Here’s some good stuff to read before markets open on Monday morning, provided by high5finance.
* Trading Outlook: April 25-30, 2010
* Goldman Sachs’ European Outlook
* Dodd and Shelby say no deal yet on financial rules
* Merkel calls for better financial regulation
* IMF Speeds Up Greece Efforts
* ”Frankenstein” Derivatives Described by Goldman’s Fabrice Tourre
* Stocks: 8 weeks up and counting
* Financial-Reform Bill Drama Near Final Act
* Papaconstantinou Says Don’t Bet Against Greece
* FDIC shuts down 7 banks in Illinois
* Debt-plagued Greece optimistic on big loan package
* New-Home Sales in U.S. Jump 27%
* Administration reduces bailout cost estimate
* Dollar Rises Versus Yen
* Econotwist’s Blog: Living In A Derivative World
* Seeking Alpha: Federal Debt Crisis in the U.S.? Nothing to Worry About
* Zero Hedge: On The Brink Of An Asset Explosion, II
* The Huffington Post: The Sickening Abuse Of Power At The Heart Of Wall Street
* Wall St. Cheat Sheet: Will the Oil Rig Explosion Help the Nuclear Energy Push?
* The Euobserver: Bye, bye Belgium?
* China Financial Markets: Chinese savings and the wealth effect
* Investment Risks Hide in Plain Sight
* Be Wary of Market Indicators
* Are Flows Or Fundamentals Driving Stocks Higher?
* Why the Pound May Be a Good Buy
* Real Recovery or Eye of the Storm?
* Losing the War on Finance
* An Unprecedented Look Inside Hedge Funds
* Meet the New Goldman Derivatives Business
* The Limited Potential of New Financial Regulations
* Marijuana Lobby: All Grown Up
* How credit watchdogs fueled the crisis
* Even Bernanke Sees Trouble Ahead
* Markets Brace for Greek Default
* Quants: The Alchemists of Wall Street
* Iceland: Latest Volcano Videos
* Medvedev About Obama’s Men: “I Don’t Want To Offend Anyone”
* Fears Uncontrolled Crisis In Europe
* Weekend Tea Party Rally In The U.S.
* U.S. Debt: Not Much Better Than Greek
* FED With A Fake Mustache
The H5F-TV Toolbar – Download