Here’s some essential reading before markets open on Thursday morning , provided by high5finance:
* Trading Outlook: April 11 – 16, 2010
* U.S. Stocks Soar To Major Milestones
* UPS Boosts 2010 Forecast
* Emerging-Market Stocks Climb Most in Two Weeks
* Euro Zone Industrial Output Surges in February
* Lehman May Have Grounds to Sue Goldman
* Greek Bonds Decline as EU Governments Wrangle
* Greek CDS Explodes +60 bps, 5 Year Now 427/442
* UBS Defies Politicians
* Foreign Loans Fueled Crisis in Iceland
* Commodities: Is the Dollar Done?
* Oil settles near $86 on surprise drop in supplies
* Inflation picks up the pace
* Risk of Greek Downgrade is Still 50%
* Major French Banks Face Further Writedowns
* Lehman Had $1.2 Billion Loss After Fire Sale
* Econotwist’s Blog: Teaching Pigs How To Fly
* Seeking Alpha: Why Is Baltic Dry Index Falling if World Is Recovering?
* Zero Hedge: The Great Lehman Derivative Robbery
* The Huffington Post: Uncle Sam, The Global Trade Sucker
* Wall St. Cheat Sheet: Risk Appetites are Back – with Kevin Depew, Editor in Chief
* The EUobserver: Why sound money is unsound
* The Collector: Walking on a tail event producer
* Bailout Success Is the Problem
* Better days here? Economic rebound gains strength
* The Dilly-Dallying Dow
* Stocks Just Need ‘Good Enough’ Earnings
* Could the British Pound Fall 15 Percent?
* US Dollar’s Strength is Waning
* IMF Prepares for Financial Meltdown
* How the FSA May Dwarf the Central Bank
* Currency Manipulation
* Wall Street reform: Washington’s next battle
* The Financial Crisis: Bailouts, Failures and Death Panels
* Greece Poses Political Risk for Merkel
* UBS Can’t Shake Off Its Past
* Is It Time to Buy Toyota?
** Ford’s Plan for Global Domination
* Medvedev About Obama’s Men: “I Don’t Want To Offend Anyone”
* Fears Uncontrolled Crisis In Europe
* Weekend Tea Party Rally In The U.S.
* U.S. Debt: Not Much Better Than Greek
* FED With A Fake Mustache
Happy Trading !
The H5F-TV Toolbar – Download