Here’s some of the good stuff to read before markets open on Thursday, provided by high5finance:
* Trading Outlook: April 5 – 9, 2010
* U.S. Consumer Credit Shrank $11.5bn in February
* Stocks in U.S. Fall
* Stocks Drop in Europe
* Greek Banks Seek More Aid as Spreads Widen Again
* Bernanke: Economy not ”out of the woods”
* Kyrgyzstan: Opposition Claims Control, At Least 40 People Killed
* EU suggests €50 billion bank tax idea
* Europe Economy Unexpectedly Stagnated in Q4
* Oil Outlook: Crude Aiming for $100?
* Greek 10-Year Yields Climb to Decade High
* Treasurys Rally After 10-Year Note Sale
* China to Sell Three-Year Bills
* Ford Sells Bonds as Junk Rallies for 14th Month
* Moody’s Downgrades Los Angeles
* State of Emergency Declared in Bangkok
* Record number of Estonian firms are insolvent
Econotwist’s Blog: Estonia: Something Doesn’t Seem Right
StraightStocks.com: Springtime for Economics: Ignoring the Bubble Era Mistakes
Seeking Alpha: Why We Aren’t Headed for a Decade of 1970s-Style ‘Stagflation
Zero Hedge: The Latest Gold Fraud Bombshell: Canada’s Only Bullion Bank Gold Vault Is Practically Empty
The Huffington Post: Protectionism Didn’t Cause the Great Depression
The Collector: Break through at Large Hadron Collider
Wall St. Cheat Sheet: The Federal Reserve is Public Enemy #1
The EUobserver: A banker’s tax for the EU!
* Will Rising Oil Prices Make the Solar Industry Shine?
* Earnings Growth: Too Good to Last?
* How We Became Small Enough to Fail
* Key Political Risks to Watch in Greece
* Active vs. Passive Management: An Academic Overview
* Trend: Investing in Retail Rebound
* Attractive Stock Valuations – Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
* The IMF? Who Needs The IMF?
* Seven Blasts Stoke Fears in Baghdad
* The Problems With Employment Data Tracking Patterns
* Faber Report: Is Greece at the Tipping Point?
* Spain Is Getting Its Economic Vision From Peggy Lee and Frank Sinatra
* How to Tell When the Recession Is Really Over
* Sports Betting Hedge Fund Becomes Reality
Happy Trading !
The H5F-TV Toolbar – Download
Related articles by Zemanta
- Dollar gains on renewed Greece jitters (money.cnn.com)
- Greek debt woes weigh on European stocks again (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Greece pins hopes on luring investors in US and Far East (guardian.co.uk)
- Stock markets head for lower open amid falling commodities (thestar.com)
- Greek Default Unavoidable Without More Aid, Jen Says (Update1) (businessweek.com)