The technical analysts at Investtech.com presents an updated list of the top 10 Nordic stocks at the moment. Four of them are Swedish.
According the Norwegian analysts this is the best Nordic investment opportunities in the months to come.
The list is created on basis of Investtech’s own technical analysis system and with a time frame between one and six months. (Medium Term).
Here’s the list:
(“The share is testing support at SEK 32 and should signal a further rise. The price has fallen slightly, but an increase is indicated.”)
2. Alliance Oil Company, oil company, Sweden.
(“The share is in a rising trend and is testing support at SEK 110, this can lead to an upwards reaction.”)
3. DSV, transport, Denmark.
(“Rising trend, testing support at DKK 93.”)
4. Unibet Group, online gambling, Sweden.
(“Have met resistance at SEK 197 kroner, but are now signaling a rise to 220 or more.”)
5. New Wave Group, branding, Sweden.
6. Frontline, shipping, Norway.
7. Aker, industrial conglomerate, Norway.
8. Konecranes, industry supplier, Finland.
9.Outotec, mineral- and metal techniques, Finland.
10. RCCL, ship cruise, Norway.
The Nordic Markets:
Related articles by Zemanta
- “Buy The Rising Trend”, Market Research (econotwist.wordpress.com)
- New Scandinavia ETF: Heavily Concentrated in a Few Companies (seekingalpha.com)
- Hodgson rejects offers from Sweden and Norway (guardian.co.uk)
- Spotify Premium Sweden, Too Far Gone (spotify.com)
- Spotify signs deal with Telia (inquisitr.com)
- Nordic expats living in Finland wanted for survey (q-funk.blogspot.com)