Prices of real estate has jumped over 15% over the last 12 months, the latest figures from the Norwegian real estate brokers. Both economists and central bankers are worried about a new economic bubble.
* Up 0,2% from last month (seasonaly adjusted up 1,2%)
* 15,1% up from november 2008.
* Now at the same level as august 2007 (adjusted for inflation 7% lower than aug.07)
* 207% higher that the record hights of 1987. (adjusted for inflation, 75% higher).
* 339 % hgher than the record lows in 1992. (adjusted for inflation, 208% higher).
Yeah, baby…PUMP IT !!!